Why Use Us?
Having professional representation in any real estate transaction is just as important here on Guam as any place else. We've been helping people find homes on Guam for 13 years, and we're familiar with the ins and outs, the peculiarities and the common mistakes that can tangle up a real estate transaction.
Whether your renting or buying, you certainly don't want to sign on the dotted line and be stuck in a situation you have to live with for your time here on Guam. Especially when it could be avoided with professional representation..
That's where we come in. We look out for your best interests, nobody else's . We're experienced, full time agents that are very knowledgeable in handling real estate transactions and stay connected to the right people get the job done. Our company works as a close team to find homes when other agents come up short. We're a veteran owned & operated company, so we're very well versed in dealing with the housing office's requirements if you're military.
Not least of all, our services are free to renters and buyers.
The Listing Process
Working with us to get your property rented is easy. Contact us today and make an appointment to meet with an agent at your property so we can give you a no–obligation evaluation and an honest assessment of what we can do for you. If you don't agree that listing your property for rent or for sale with us is in your best interest, you owe us nothing.
Once we come to an agreement on how to best market your property, we'll prepare a simple contract with the details for your signature. We'll gather the necessary information, take photographs and get your property advertised within a day or two.
We offer several levels of service to fit your budget and needs, as well as discounts to owners listing multiple properties with us:
We List Your Property
- We list your house or apartment for rent.
- Your property will be featured on our websites and those of our affiliates as well as Guam's Multiple Listing Service.
- We complete the paperwork.
- Non-exclusive listing agreement.
We'll Manage Your Property
- We handle collection of rent.
- We facilitate repairs.
- We deal with tenant problems.
- We ensure ongoing preventative maintenance if performed.
- We manage the cleaning and turn-over at the lease's end.
- We provide a monthly financial report.
* See additional details under Property ManagementPrice: 10% of the monthly rent.
We List and Manage Your Property
- All of the services provided in options 1 & 2